BSNl is India’s best and fastest mobile internet telecommunication company with millions of users throughout India. BSNL is a government-based telecom company striving to provide Indians with the most affordable network.
It offers 2G/3G network services and 4G as well in certain areas throughout India. The company was started in 2000 by the Department of Telecommunications Ministry and it is one of the oldest government-owned companies. Ever since its release, it has been rapidly advancing to provide the highest quality of internet to its users.
Note: BSNL is now the only telecom brand in India which still offers balance and validity options. Almost all other companies has made it compulsory for the users to recharge RS.150 per month to keep using their services.
Bsnl prepaid is one of the many prepaid options available for tourists who are planning to take a trip to India anytime soon. It not only provides cheap data, but it also has wide network coverage.
Getting a BSNL New SIM
BSNL sims can be purchased from any local convenience store and distributors throughout India. To activate bsnl sim, you will first need to get your hands on one. Go ahead and purchase one from any telecom store nearby at your convenience.
Steps to Activate Your BSNL 4G SIM
Follow the instructions closely to activate the BSNL sim without issues:
- Make sure that your phone is switched off if it isn’t already.
- Find the SIM card slot in your phone. In old phones, take off the back cover of your device and the slot should be right above the battery. In the newer phones, a pin has to be inserted in the small hole which is either at the side of the phone or at the top. Inserting the pin will pop out the sim card tray.
- Switch on your phone by holding the power button.
- Wait for the network to be initialized.
- Open up the phone dial pad
- Dial ‘123’ or ‘157’
- Confirm your sim card and select your preferred language
- A verification guide should now pop up, follow it to activate your sim
- Congrats, your bsnl sim is now activated.